Requirement for Collection of Information
The information collected is relevant and necessary to understand you or your online browsing search pattern, including Products searched. The information is collected with an intention to provide you with a customized site experience, provide updated information, provide help regarding usage of the Site or any of our other advertiser-focused websites or new services and special offers we think you might be interested in, carry out follow ups, to assist with customer service or technical support issues, troubleshoot problems, measure gauge for surveys on your interest in the Products displayed on the Site, enforce the Terms and Conditions and other related Policies or to prevent fraud and unlawful use. It may be noted that the Site Owner has strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by the User (as enumerated below).
Personal Information Collected
- All information entered by You on the Website such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information collected by means of Cookies that are saved on your hard drive.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing the Website, details of web browser and operating system used to access the Website, date, time and place of accessing of the website etc.
Use of Personal Information and Its Ownership
- No use or Products available on the Website are directed towards children. The Site owner does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell of its products to children.
- The company owns all the information collected via the Website or applications installed on the Website.
- As applicable, the information collected by the company shall be, inter alia, used to contact You about the Website and related news and Services available on the Website ; to monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update You on all the special offers available on the Website and provide You with a better shopping experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the Website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email.
- Some of Your Personal Information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to Your Personal Information, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and the company to perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements. The company does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from You through the Website.
- However, the company is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party Website or mobile applications due to Your browser settings.
- The company reserves the right to share any of Your Personal Information to comply with court orders or other legal process. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
- The company may share collective information such as demographics and Website or mobile application usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include the company’s marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to Your Personal Information. When You contact us through any means such as chat/email, we reserves the right to include Your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
- At your request, the Site Owner can also cancel your registration and remove/block your Personal Information from its database/ Site. If you wish to do so, you are required to write to us from your registered email, at hello@Cinnamonhomes.in . However, this information may remain in our archive even after deletion or termination of your account as required by law and the handling of the same is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and as intimated by the government agency from time to time. However, after the data is deleted, the user will not be able to use our services from old credentials.
- All user data will be stored on Amazon Web Service servers at their Mumbai centers. Kindly also mention which data protection laws would apply.
Sharing of Information
For any payments on the Site, the Site Owner uses online payment gateway operated by third party and the information that you provide at the time of placing an Order on the Site is held and stored with third party payment gateway operator authorized at multiple points. The payment gateway operator may also have access to your online payment history/details in relation to the Orders that you place on the Site. These payment gateways are digitally encrypted, thereby providing the highest possible degree of privacy and care available, currently. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% (one hundred percent) security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Also, you are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of Personal Information to third parties which you as prudent Users put up on the Site, and available to the other Users of the Site. It is hereby clarified that we do not store extremely sensitive information like your credit card/debit card information on our database. The Site Owner handles all such information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law as may be applicable from time to time and only for the duration lawfully required, there under. The Company may disclose aggregated information, including to aggregators, about the use of the Site without Personal Information. The Company implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, the Company feels prudent to inform you that no internet site can fully eliminate security risks and enforcement of privacy laws are at a developing stage in some parts of the world.